Hi NBC News, Is today the day? Today is the last working day that you can register for the Autumn co-hort of Analytics Ace. Grab your spot here before I close registrations tomorrow. >> Click here to register for Analytics Ace << Chat soon, Amanda Also when you are ready, here are 3 ways I can help you: 1) Connect on LinkedIn Let's get to know each other better. This is where I spend most of my online social time and share tips on maximising your marketing ROI and Google Analytics tutorials. Let's connect. 2) Learn how to measure your marketing with UTM links Find out how to use UTM links and Google Analytics to discover what parts of your marketing are driving the best results with my €9.99 course 'What the UTM?'. Grab it here. 3) Get your Google Analytics done-for-you What would it mean to you if you could prove to your clients, your boss, yourself, that the work you put into your marketing was delivering leads and s...
Comments
Post a Comment