Hi friends,
It’s been a while since I last wrote to you.
I didn’t want the next email in your inbox to suddenly be another article, tutorial, or list of AI tools without first saying hello, and sharing what we’ve been working on.
Over the past few months, our head of content Germán and I, have been rebuilding Feisworld.com from the ground up.
This wasn’t simply a visual redesign. Feisworld now holds more than a decade of podcast conversations, videos, tutorials, partnerships, and lessons from building a creative business. We wanted to make that work easier to find, easier to understand, and much more useful to creators and small business owners today.
That meant reorganizing years of content, rethinking how the website works behind the scenes, and creating a new publishing system where every article is still reviewed and shaped by a human.
We’ve also been writing some of the most detailed resources we’ve ever published based on tools and workflows we have actually tested, not just feature lists or AI-generated summaries.
If you’re curious about what went into the rebuild, Germán shared the full story here:
→ Why We Rebuilt Feisworld for AI Brand Visibility
You can also take a look around the new Feisworld website and our newly organized AI Hub.
This email is also a small reset.
Going forward, I’m planning to write once or twice a month about what we’re learning across AI, content creation, video, and the realities of running a creator-led business. My goal isn’t to add more noise to your inbox. I want each note to give you something practical, honest, or worth thinking about.
And because many of you originally found Feisworld through very different doors—the podcast, YouTube, a tutorial, or a personal story, I’d love to hear from you:
What are you working on right now, and what would be most useful for me to write about?
Just hit reply. I read every response.
It’s good to be back.
Fei
P.S. If you’ve been away from Feisworld for a while too, the new website is a good place to rediscover the podcast, articles, and resources we’ve created over the years.
Comments
Post a Comment